German Department Kulturstunde
Have you ever wondered…
…what contemporary German Rap music sounds like?
…how to cook/bake German food?
…what phrases like „Chabos wissen wer der Babo ist“ mean?
Join us and learn more about aspects of the culture of the German-speaking world during our Kulturstunde for undergraduate and graduate students! Hosted by graduate students Kessi and Louisa, participants will have the opportunity to practice their spoken German with native speakers. All levels are welcome!
Kulturstunde will take place every other Monday from 5:00-6:00 pm in Konrad’s Corner, outside ICC 467. Dates and themes will be:
- Monday, January 27 – Musik: Deutscher Rap
- Monday, February 10 – Karneval oder Fastnacht
- Monday, February 24 – Deutscher Film
- Monday, March 16 – Jugendsprache
- Monday, March 30 – Essen
- Monday, April 20 – Reiseziele der deutschsprachigen Welt